Sunday, September 6, 2009

A look back at 2008 and a look into the future of 2009

January 1, 2009

2008 started out real good I got a new job, life was good. We had our first puppy Padme' for 4 months. We had been married for a little over a half af year. It was all looking good. We had our first anniversay, Padme' had her first birthday, then all hell broke lose. I went out on Strike it lasted two months. It started on my birthday and ended on Gino's birthday. The only good part about the strike was I was off to spend time with Kerryn when she came to visit. It was awesome I got to spend almost two weeks with her. And the last part we all went to Vegas. It was soooo cool. We stayed at NY/NY we saw a show we walked all over it was the best, can't wait to go back. Since I was off for so long I went looking for a job. I found one at Target it was going to just be Seasonal, but I did the week of training then did not get many shifts. Then my first 8 hour shift I got so sick that I had to call in. After that I had no shifts and I went to Vegas. When I got back I had pink eye. They called and asked if I was going to come in I could not. Then I had no shifts at all, so that was the end of that a week and a half of work. After all of that we got our new puppy Anakin. Then I went back to work, things started to get better. We signed up Anakin for puppy class and we have been to three classes he is doing well. I took them to a Beagle meetup it was a lot of fun. Steve is back to is normal shift, life is going well.




2009 is going to be a fun year. We our going to have our second anniversay. We are both going to turn the big 3 0 this year. Padme will be 2 and Anakin will turn 1. We are going to try to have a big B-Day bash right between out two birthdays, it will be August 15th 2009. We don't know if we want to have it here or go to Vegas again. We have some time to think about it. Also we are going to try to come home for a visit we will be bringing the puppies. We are also going to start looking for a house. Our lease is up at the end of October. So we will start looking when it gets warmer. We also want to start fostering beagles when we get a home. And then start a family but we want a home first. This year is going to be great. It is off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment