Sunday, September 6, 2009

The last month

November 23, 2007

Well since the last blog I have finished training. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got offered a job and I start 1/4/08. I can't wait it is going to be so different from anything that I have done before. I will be working at Boeing on the assembly line. It is going to be so much fun.




Also Gino and Robyn have been here this week. We have had so much fun. We walked around Seattle, went to the Aquarium, we went Whale watching today. O MY GOD it was awesome. We saw at least 20 Orcas. Pictures to come soon. We did alot and saw alot. We all had tons of fun. I cooked Thanksgiving dinner for everyone. I was cooking all day it started with breakfast, then everyone left me and I bake desert, and then i started dinner. We had turkey, real mashed potatoes, cheesey potatoes, olvies, pickles, rolls, brocolie, green beans, and salde. They both will be missed. Can't wait for them to come back to visit again.



Padme' our baby. She is growing like a weed. She is 10 lbs now. And 18 weeks old today. Three more weeks of puppy classes. She is doing so well. She is also going to miss Gino and Robyn. She has fallen in love with them both. And they love her. Padme' has lost her first puppy teeth and started to get her adult teeth, it is the four front ones, two on top and two on bottom. We got her some new clothes. She is so cute in them. Pictures to come soon.



Well that is about all for now. Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment